Only an online course.
The course aims to give an introduction into the area of Systems Engineering according to INCOSE (International Council of Systems Engineer’s).
The course is centred around the INCOSE Systems Engineering Handbook and is run as a “study circle”. There will be 8 online meetings. One every week for 8 weeks, including each chapter of the SE handbook as well as guest lectures giving insights into the SE process and practices.
Intended Learning outcomes
After completion of the course the course participant should pass the official certification test given by INCOSE.
8 online meetings (á 2.5h) for 8 weeks. At the end of the course a certification event will be scheduled in collaboration with INCOSE certification body.
- Active participation at 6 of the 8 meetings
- Presenting one of the topics at one meeting
- Approved at all online Quizzes
- Providing questions as preparation for each seminar
- To pass the certification test given by INCOSE
INCOSE Systems Engineering Handbook, Fourth Edition, Wiley INCOSE-TP-2003-002-04 2015 (Digital PDF format).